Video Killed The Radio Star- The Buggles - released 1980
We Can Work It Out - The Beatles - released 1965
Here's how it works: Instead of your boring old numbers being called out in a normal game of bingo, we’ve replaced them with 15-20 seconds bursts of the most toe-tappin’, bum wigglin’ sing along songs from the past and present! All music is housed on the CD’s provided.
The numbers on the bingo cards have also been replaced with artists and song name. So with your bingo card in hand and your dabber on standby, listen out for the songs being played and mark them off as you would a normal game of bingo.
Scream And Shout - will.i.am - released 2013
Sell or give away your tickets, put the CD in the system, press play and off you go! Play for a Line, a full house or even 4 corners it’s up to you, but keep an eye on your players for claims and pause the CD when a shout is made.
Check the claim against the answer sheet provided to confirm the call, once that’s done you can resume playing.
Keep Your Eyes On The Prize - Bruce Springsteen - covered Milwaukee 2006
All prizes are supplied by the venue, and can be as simple or extravagant as you like; from a cabbage or a pair of marigolds to a pitcher of beer, gift cards or even Spa treatments! Prizes should reflect the amount you are charging for the tickets, we wouldn’t recommend charging £5.00 per ticket and giving a star prize of a used cabbage! That’s just not gonna win you any friends.
Smooth Operator - Sade - released 1984
So why use Rock and Roll Bingo? I hear you ask. Well as an operator of Rock and Roll Bingo here are a few key benefits we feel are important:
- Friendly and helpful account managers are always on hand to assist you, whatever your query.
- They say the original is always the best! And that’s true. Rock and Roll Bingo it the original and still best, don’t settle for anything less.
- A fantastically fun and family friendly game that has a proven track record (pun definitely intended) of increased sales, whether wet sales, food sales or the additional revenue of ticket sales.
- There can be substantial revenue received from each pack with ticket sales alone, based on £1 RRP per ticket. This makes Rock and Roll Bingo not only self-funding but incredibly profitable.
- This is a far cry from “blue rinse” bingo and appeals to a wider demographic. We find it brings people together within the community, now this may sound cheesy but it’s true! With the older helping the younger and rockers helping mods, you get the picture.
- In the immortal words of Britney Spears - Ops I did it again! There’s no point playing the same game over and over and over and over and over and over and over (you get the point!) again, it gets boring doesn’t it!
- That’s why we never produce the same game twice and ensure there is a great mix of music in each game.
- Rock and Roll Bingo is a unique piece of entertainment and, unlike a pub quiz; it’s a game of luck and skill. So there will be NO cheating from your customers, yes that’s right Rock and Roll Bingo is ungoogleable!!!
- There is no subscription to the game so you can use it as little or as often as you wish, (although the more you play the better!). There is just a one-off payment for each pack.
So if you’re looking for new entertainment to complement quizzes, karaoke nights and other special events throughout the year or even replace a tired old pub quiz, then look no further than Rock and Roll Bingo! It gives your DJ, quiz master or host a fun and profitable game all in one self-contained package that cannot be found anywhere else.
Now that’s all said and done, make sure everyone is ready to party. And play as many rounds as your customers have the energy for.