Privacy & Cookies
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we must do our upmost to protect your personal information. Owdoo Ltd works with third-party data processors (OpenCRM and our email providers) in the form of our customer record management system and email service providers, checks are made to make sure these companies are also (GDPR) compliant. Owdoo Ltd does have business partners and subsidiaries but will never pass your information on without explicit permission.
This website only collects personal and business data from you with your permission, for example if you register or fill in a form. No personal or business data is collected from you without you knowing about it. Some web usage and technical information is collected by this website to help us improve our service to you, but this does not contain any personal data.
Changes to this policy
By using or registering with this website you consent to this policy.
- We will never sell, rent or trade information about you to other companies.
- In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
- We won’t collect information unless it is used to better a service or to give you useful, relevant information.
The Data We Collect From You
We receive information about you in two ways:
- Directly from you – This is usually your contact details you provide via a form, this is mainly in our online store or our 'contact us' form
- Automatically our website: This may include your IP address and/or browsing behaviour. Understanding the way you interact with our site enables us to improve our service to you
Securely Using Your Data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may legitimately interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You can choose to opt-out of contact at any time.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Occasionally we may incorporate cookie-generated data together with other data we hold to communicate with you in the most appropriate way. We may also compile and provide aggregate statistics about our site users, information requests, traffic patterns and any other related site information but will never identify you as an individual.
Information about you will be kept secure and it will not be supplied to anyone else, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it. Owdoo Ltd do not sell, rent or trade any personal information supplied by you to any third party.
This website is owned and operated by Owdoo Ltd.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 6419 424, VAT Number GB 993 5253 84.
Our registered office is:
55, Fountain Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS27 0AA
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0) 113 259 7013
Please feel free to contact Owdoo Ltd at the above addresses if you have any further queries about how you data is used/stored.